What information is collected?
We collect information from the devices and networks that you use to access our website. Information collected by us may include:
- Personal details that you enter and submit, for example, your name, your e-mail address, your company name and your telephone number.
- We automatically collect your username, IP address, your mobile device, operating system, and web application used to access our website.
- Date, time, and GPS of the location may be captured as part of the data collection process.
- Serendipitus information may be stored on your device, including information you enter and information you receive from Serendipitus.
What is this information used for?
- To provide you with our regular newsletter emails.
- To follow up with you by email or phone.
- To respond to your emails.
- To provide customer service.
- To send periodic emails.
- For any other purpose for which the information was collected.
How do we protect your information?
Our servers are located in secure facilities. We have enabled HTTPS access to our website. When our mobile applications communicate with our website to request and send information, that information is sent using HTTPS.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer information to outside parties without your approval. Parties who assist us in programming and operating our websites, conducting our business, or servicing you are bound by written agreements to keep your information confidential. When obligated to comply with the law, or enforce our site policies, we may disclose information as required.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old. If we discover that we have collected personal information of a child under 13 years, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.